The HP Officejet 6210 is an interesting looking piece of equipment to say the least. It cannot be denied that the HP Officejet 6210 is pretty bulky and it does contain a fairly intense looking user interface.
The HP Print and Scan Doctor was designed by HP to provide users with troubleshooting and problem solving features, needed to resolve many common problems experienced with HP print and scan products connected to Windows-based computers.
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
HP Officejet 6210 Driver Windows Download (10.6 MB)
The HP Print and Scan Doctor does not require installation
To use the HP Print and Scan Doctor, simply download the file and run it
- Click the Download button and save the file to your computer
- Navigate to the location where you saved the file on your computer and double-click the HPPSdr.exe filename to open and run the tool
- Follow the on-screen instructions to use the HP Print and Scan Doctor
Note: The first time you run the HPPSdr.exe file it will place a shortcut to the HP Print and Scan Doctor on your desktop. This convenient shortcut can be used for easy access to the HP Print and Scan Doctor for troubleshooting and problem solving help you may need in the future.
This HP Print Driver Update fixes an issue with HP Inkjet products that causes an additional page to be printed after the intended document has completed.
- Mac OS X 10.9
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.8
HP Officejet 6210 Driver Mac Download (10.6 MB)
- Click the Download button
- The software will automatically begin to download to your computer
- With the Safari browser, downloaded files will be saved automatically in the Downloads folder by default. You can check download progress by viewing the download progress icon in the top right corner of the Safari browser window
- Double click the HP file you just downloaded to launch the HP Installer for your product
- Follow any on-screen instructions
HP Officejet Full Feature Software and Drivers – Mac OS X v10.3.9, v10.4 and v10.5
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.3
- Mac OS X 10.4
HP Officejet 6210 Driver Mac Download (170.1 MB)
Note: For Network Connections, please refer to the Setup Poster which shipped with your HP All-in-One for network setup and software installation instructions.
- Click the Download Only button
- When a new pop-up window appears, click on the Save button
- Save the file in a desired location
Note: Make sure the printer is not connected to the computer before running the file
- At the end of saving the file, go to the directory where the file was saved and execute it
Note: File is compressed and may take time to expand and run
- Follow any on-screen instructions.