HP PhotoSmart 245 is a type of photo printing machine that you will love. This printing device provides you with good performance and advanced technology so you can do your tasks easily and quickly. This printer has compact design which will save your space and money more. When you purchase this device, you will get satisfaction and you will not find any disappointments in it since this printer offers you the best services whether you are printing documents or photo images.
This HP PhotoSmart 245 comes with the easiness for you to use. You will find that there is LCD screen on the printer’s top so you will be able to edit and view the photos before printing the files. There are several buttons on it to help you operate the printer. When you are ready to print, you only need to press the large button on it which has the sign of printing. It is very easy to you, is not it?
In addition, this HP PhotoSmart 245 will ease your printing task since it has the ability to let you print your files without connecting it to the computer. There are some memory card slots which allow you to print directly from your digital camera through the USB port.
Category: HP Printers
Subcategory: HP Photosmart 245 Printer series Printers
Driver Version: 2018
Operating System: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Driver HP PhotoSmart 245 Printer series for Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
How To Installing Printer Driver for HP PhotoSmart 245 Printer series.
To install the driver software for your HP PhotoSmart 245 printer on your Windows computer, do follow the below given procedure:
- Once after the completion of the initial setups and connections, open the browser on your windows computer
- Open 123.hp.com/setup 245 and select the printer model as HP PhotoSmart 245 printer
- After you choose the printer model, the web page will display before you the list of availabledriver software package for your printer model such that the software package makes your printer carry out the tasks well.
- Download a fitting software package that would support all the features you want for on your HP printer
- After the software file isdownloaded, entrench the software file on your Windows computer
- Follow as directed on screen and when it prompts you to select the connection type for your HP PhotoSmart 245 printer to connect with the network, sort out the option, USB cable connection and connect when prompted
- Now, check if your HP printer name is quoted on the Devices and Printers list on your Windows computer